Acute and chronic liver diseases
- Dr. Tarun Bharadwaj is the best Hepatitis doctor in Bhopal who has extensive experience in managing patients suffering from Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. Liver diseases are increasing due to Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C, Alcohol and fatty liver. If ignored and not detected in time they can progress to chronic liver disease. Liver disease and liver cancer are managed by the liver transplant doctor in Bhopal, Dr. Tarun Bharadwaj. He was trained in diagnosis and management of chronic liver disease at CMC Vellore and ILBS New Delhi.
- 1. Chronic hepatitis B and chronic liver disease due to hepatitis B are best managed by a Hepatitis doctor in Bhopal.
- 2. Chronic hepatitis C and chronic liver disease due to hepatitis C is best managed by liver specialist doctor in Bhopal.
- 3. Chronic liver disease due to alcohol is best managed by liver specialist doctor in Bhopal.
- 4. Evaluation and management of Non alcoholic fatty liver disease(NAFLD) and nonalcoholic steato-hepatitis(NASH)
- 5. Evaluation and management of Wilson disease
- 6. Evaluation and management of Hepatocellular cancer, liver cysts and Space occupying lesions of liver.
- 7. Evaluation and management of Non cirrhotic idiopathic portal hypertension(NCIPH)
- 8. Evaluation and management of portal hypertensive bleed/portal cavernoma/portal vein thrombosis
- 9. Evaluation and management of Budd chiari syndrome (Hepatic vein obstruction)
- 10. Complications of chronic liver disease such as Ascites, Hepatorenal syndrome, Hepatic encephalopathy Hepatopulmonary syndrome and Portopulmonary hypertension and Pleural effusion are best managed by chronic liver disease specialist doctor in Bhopal.
- 11.Evaluation and management of Acute liver failure
- 12. Evaluation and referral for Liver transplant in Bhopal.